[PDF / EPUB] Gulch Inspired by the philosophical theories of Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari this anthology is a rhizomatic exploration of the current Canadian literary community Drawing on the postmodern themes of d Inspired by the philosophical theories of Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari this anthology is a rhizomatic exploration of the current Canadian literary community Drawing on the postmodern themes of detachment and disjuncture the book seeks to create an optimistic snapshot of the pluralities and complexities that constitute the post postmodernism or “post pomo” literary landscape Focusing on the topic of fragmentation the editors selected writing from community artists professors literature students and burgeoning young talent as well as established writers in order to compile a collection that resists the notion of wholeness privileging instead the multiplicity and diversity found in contemporary globalized culture This collection an assemblage in every right of poetry and prose bares the innovation and cultural critiue of post millennium Canadian writers and seeks to expose the beauty of discontinuity.
Paperback à Gulch PDF/EPUB ß
- "A Trade like Any Other": Female Singers and Dancers in Egypt
- Affluence Without Abundance: What We Can Learn from the World's Most Successful Civilisation
- Mirage: Napoleon's Scientists and the Unveiling of Egypt
- From Sidi el Barrani to Beda Fomm 1940-1941 - Mussolini's Caporetto: an Italian perspective
- Modern Art in Egypt: Identity and Independence, 1850-1936
- The Sultan's Feast: A Fifteenth-Century Egyptian Cookbook