[PDF / EPUB] Baby Days Sharing Baby Days is a perfect way to bond with your child and foster a lifelong love of books and reading Robyn Tidball LibrarianA beautiful rhyming book with striking illustrations that can be share Sharing Baby Days is a perfect way to bond with your child and foster a lifelong love of books and reading Robyn Tidball LibrarianA beautiful rhyming book with striking illustrations that can be shared repeatedly with your little one especially at bedtime Baby playing peek a boo Mama Dadda I see youBaby singing nursery rhymes into Nana's lap she climbsBaby Days share similarities around the world all culminating we hope in a peacefully sleeping child come night time This beautifully simple rhyming book follows the movements of a number of different babies as they head towards bedtime playing eating bathing reading singing and eventually sleeping The simple text is easy to follow and learn and is accompanied by strikingly bright illustrations which give children plenty to look at as they listen to the words There are many cultural identities represented in the illustrations to celebrate our wide world and embrace similarities as well as differenceA perfect book to share with a child at any time of the day but especially just before bed Suitable from birth to years.
Paperback à Baby Days PDF ß
- "A Trade like Any Other": Female Singers and Dancers in Egypt
- Affluence Without Abundance: What We Can Learn from the World's Most Successful Civilisation
- Mirage: Napoleon's Scientists and the Unveiling of Egypt
- From Sidi el Barrani to Beda Fomm 1940-1941 - Mussolini's Caporetto: an Italian perspective
- Modern Art in Egypt: Identity and Independence, 1850-1936
- The Sultan's Feast: A Fifteenth-Century Egyptian Cookbook