[PDF / EPUB] Super Economies Our times are characterized not by estranged Superpowers building formidable arsenals but by engaged societies building a robust global economy Emerging countries are redefining the geo economic and g Our times are characterized not by estranged Superpowers building formidable arsenals but by engaged societies building a robust global economy Emerging countries are redefining the geo economic and geopolitical dynamic; in the new world order a soaring GDP and a booming population are the true indicators of a nation's strength The twenty first century will be led Raghav Bahl says by a handful of SuperEconomies large prosperous countries with a high growth rate ranking among the world's top trading partners commanding to per cent of global GDP having nuclear arms but using economic leadership to effect significant change The USA and China ualify automatically as the two existing SuperEconomies With its demographic advantage a surplus of skilled labour a GDP that is expected to jump from trillion to over trillion by a strategic geographic location and a new decisive political leadership India has every chance Bahl argues of becoming the third SuperEconomy As the world's largest democracy its arrival will enhance global stability and ensure that the balance of power remains free fair and representative of the people Drawing on history current affairs and political and economic analyses SuperEconomies projects how India can soon become a world leader and help secure a future of peace and prosperity for all.
Hardcover à Super Economies Epub ß
- "A Trade like Any Other": Female Singers and Dancers in Egypt
- Affluence Without Abundance: What We Can Learn from the World's Most Successful Civilisation
- Mirage: Napoleon's Scientists and the Unveiling of Egypt
- From Sidi el Barrani to Beda Fomm 1940-1941 - Mussolini's Caporetto: an Italian perspective
- Modern Art in Egypt: Identity and Independence, 1850-1936
- The Sultan's Feast: A Fifteenth-Century Egyptian Cookbook