[PDF / EPUB] Take A Peak The works in this urban collection were written as the author was a teenager living in the inner city and in her early adult years as she transitioned into a career in corporate America She pulled the The works in this urban collection were written as the author was a teenager living in the inner city and in her early adult years as she transitioned into a career in corporate America She pulled the collection Take A PDF/EPUB or out of storage recently as her own sons began to grapple with many of the growing pains that teenagers face and she uickly learned that the poetry resonated with and inspired young people Take A Peak is an important collection of poetry that tackles the issues of friendships betrayal faith and modern day polite discrimination and how these issues are processed in young minds This collection is a great classroom tool for literature studies in an urban environment Written by Rita Bautista MBA This collection will provide young and aspiring minority professionals with a candid perspective of diversity in corporate America from the inside out based on the personal experience of the author Rather than scare them away it will prepare them for disguised realities which will strengthen their survival skills The poem 'Friendly Foe' takes the reader behind the facade of a welcoming workplace as even the title suggests Young people of all backgrounds can benefit from taking a peek behind the corporate curtain for insight that can inspire them to be a part of positive change Vicki Lott PhD Provost Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs Huston Tillotson University Austin TX.
Take A Peak eBook ✓ Take A PDF/EPUB or
- "A Trade like Any Other": Female Singers and Dancers in Egypt
- Affluence Without Abundance: What We Can Learn from the World's Most Successful Civilisation
- Mirage: Napoleon's Scientists and the Unveiling of Egypt
- From Sidi el Barrani to Beda Fomm 1940-1941 - Mussolini's Caporetto: an Italian perspective
- Modern Art in Egypt: Identity and Independence, 1850-1936
- The Sultan's Feast: A Fifteenth-Century Egyptian Cookbook