[PDF / EPUB] Heretic Synopsis Born in poverty discrimination and fear the fires that forged Luther throughout his young life were none too kind Now a man hardened and angered by the trials he’s faced his many years serv Synopsis Born in poverty discrimination and fear the fires that forged Luther throughout his young life were none too kind Now a man hardened and angered by the trials he’s faced his many years serving active combat in the navy of his proud nation and finally the loss of a lover and comrade in arms Luther faces imprisonment and a possible death sentence for the crime of heresy The charge loving another man Now the desperation of a noble family and the grave situation of one young woman may be his salvation But to embrace it and pursue a future he has only ever dreamed of Luther must learn to become a part of their world a world of intrigue dark secrets courtesans religious zealotry and assassination Luther is a man accustomed to fighting his way through life But sometimes with love and family on the line a battle waged by the sword can have terrible repercussions And the secret which threatened to destroy Luther his entire life could land all of those he loves in shackles beside him years before the events of ‘Red Lantern’ Luther Denholme’s story begins Written and illustrated by Rukis.
Paperback à Heretic ePUB ß
- "A Trade like Any Other": Female Singers and Dancers in Egypt
- Affluence Without Abundance: What We Can Learn from the World's Most Successful Civilisation
- Mirage: Napoleon's Scientists and the Unveiling of Egypt
- From Sidi el Barrani to Beda Fomm 1940-1941 - Mussolini's Caporetto: an Italian perspective
- Modern Art in Egypt: Identity and Independence, 1850-1936
- The Sultan's Feast: A Fifteenth-Century Egyptian Cookbook